Subject: Re: Upload of Gibson's TORQUE/WINVID video tests
From: [email-masked] (Steven Gibson)
To: [email-masked] (Keith Petersen)
Cc: [email-masked] (Dennis Harris)
Date: 09 Apr 93 13:45 PDT

I've been AMAZED by the number of people who have written asking for
my two recently written goodies, TORQUE.EXE and WINVID.COM on "widely
mirrored FTP sites".  The programs are the result of my recent research
into the state of the art in Windows display adapters for my weekly
InfoWorld columns.

I've built complete help info, operating instructions, descriptions,
including my name, address, and Email addresses into both executables.

Both programs have been placed into the public domain and are available
for completely FREE use by anyone.

I'm:                Steven Gibson
                    Gibson Research Corporation
                    35 Journey
                    Aliso Viejo, CA   92656

                    voice: (714) 362-8800
                      fax: (714) 362-8808
                    email: [email-masked]
                    MCI #: 489-9468